Veritas Flex Appliance Getting Started and Administration Guide
- Product overview
- Getting started
- Modifying settings
- Managing users
- Using Flex Appliance
- Managing applications and upgrade packages in the repository
- Creating application instances
- Managing application instances
- Monitoring the appliance
- About AutoSupport and Call Home
- Monitoring the hardware from the Flex Appliance Shell
- Reconfiguring the appliance
- Troubleshooting guidelines
About the Flex Appliance documentation
This guide contains all of the information you need to configure and use the Flex Appliance software.
The following documents contain information about the appliance hardware:
The Veritas 5340 Appliance Hardware Installation Guide
The Veritas 5340 Appliance Product Description
The Veritas Appliance Safety and Maintenance Guide
Flex Appliance also uses Veritas AutoSupport to monitor the appliance. You can find additional information about AutoSupport in the Veritas Appliance AutoSupport Reference Guide.
You can find the latest documentation on the Documentation page of the Veritas Support website. To locate the documentation, select on the left-hand side, and then select the appropriate version from the Version drop-down.