Veritas Flex Appliance Getting Started and Administration Guide
- Product overview
- Getting started
- Modifying settings
- Managing users
- Using Flex Appliance
- Managing applications and upgrade packages in the repository
- Creating application instances
- Managing application instances
- Monitoring the appliance
- About AutoSupport and Call Home
- Monitoring the hardware from the Flex Appliance Shell
- Reconfiguring the appliance
- Troubleshooting guidelines
Managing applications and upgrade packages in the repository
Before you can create an application instance or upgrade the appliance software, you must first add the applicable files to the repository. To manage your applications and upgrade packages for Flex Appliance, use the Repository page on the Flex Appliance Console.
To access the Repository page, sign in to the Flex Appliance Console and navigate to Home > Settings > Repository.
The following information displays for each of the files that you currently have in the repository:
Application or Upgrade package
Type and Size (upgrade packages only)
You can also use themenu option to add files to the repository.