Veritas Flex Appliance Getting Started and Administration Guide
- Product overview
- Getting started
- Modifying settings
- Configuring Call Home
- Managing users
- Using Flex Appliance
- Managing applications and upgrade packages in the repository
- Creating application instances
- Managing application instances
- Monitoring the appliance
- Reconfiguring the appliance
- Troubleshooting guidelines
Performing a storage reset
The purpose of a storage reset is to remove existing data and instances. In most cases, you should perform a storage reset after a factory reset.
Factory reset is performed by using the Flex Appliance Shell. For information about accessing and using the Flex Appliance Shell, see the following topic:
To perform a storage reset
- Log in to the Flex Appliance Shell and run the following command:
- Enter yes to continue, and then enter DELETE DATA to confirm.
Do not perform any other tasks on the appliance until the storage-reset operation is complete.