Veritas Flex Appliance Getting Started and Administration Guide
- Product overview
- Getting started
- Modifying settings
- Configuring Call Home
- Managing users
- Using Flex Appliance
- Managing applications and upgrade packages in the repository
- Creating application instances
- Managing application instances
- Monitoring the appliance
- Reconfiguring the appliance
- Troubleshooting guidelines
Gathering device logs on a Flex 5340 appliance
DataCollect logs provide Support personnel detailed information about your appliance. You can share these device logs with the Veritas Support team to resolve device-related issues. The logs are generated into a zip file that includes the following information.
Disk performance logs
Command output logs
Operating system logs
File system logs
To obtain DataCollect logs
- Log in to the Flex Appliance Shell, and type the following.
- Press Enter.
The appliance generates the .zip file in the /log/autosupport directory.
- Use the scp tool to send the DataCollect.zip file to the Veritas Support team to resolve your issues.