Veritas Flex Appliance Getting Started and Administration Guide
- Product overview
- Getting started
- Modifying settings
- Configuring Call Home
- Managing users
- Using Flex Appliance
- Managing applications and upgrade packages in the repository
- Creating application instances
- Managing application instances
- Monitoring the appliance
- Reconfiguring the appliance
- Troubleshooting guidelines
Viewing Primary Storage Shelf information
You can view data about the following Primary Storage Shelf components from the shell. Details are provided as needed.
BBU (battery backup unit)
To view Primary Storage Shelf component status
- Log in to the Flex Appliance Shell, and type the following.
system hardware-health primaryshelf primaryshelf_component=<component>
- Press Enter to display the information.