Veritas Flex Appliance Getting Started and Administration Guide
- Product overview
- Getting started
- Modifying settings
- Configuring Call Home
- Managing users
- Using Flex Appliance
- Managing applications and upgrade packages in the repository
- Creating application instances
- Managing application instances
- Monitoring the appliance
- Reconfiguring the appliance
- Troubleshooting guidelines
Viewing node information
You can view data about the following compute node components from the shell. Details are provided as needed.
Connection - between the appliance and the Primary Storage Shelf
To view node component health
- Log in to the Flex Appliance Shell, and type the following.
system hardware-health node node_component=<component>
- Press Enter to view the data.