Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Veritas Flex Appliance Getting Started and Administration Guide
Last Published: 2018-07-10
Product(s): Appliances (1.0)
- Product overview
- Getting started
- Modifying settings
- Configuring Call Home
- Managing users
- Using Flex Appliance
- Managing applications and upgrade packages in the repository
- Creating application instances
- Managing application instances
- Monitoring the appliance
- Reconfiguring the appliance
- Troubleshooting guidelines
Removing a local user
Follow these steps to remove a local user.
The default admin user cannot be removed.
To remove a local user
- From the Home page, click Settings > User and access management.
- Click the row that contains the user's name, and then click Remove.