Enterprise Vault™ Compatibility Charts
- About this guide
- Enterprise Vault core dependencies
- Storage devices, appliances, and software
- Exchange archiving
- Exchange archiving client compatibility
- Desktop search utilities
- File System Archiving (FSA)
- Content platforms
- Client access
- Content protocols
- Domino mailbox archiving and journal archiving
- SharePoint archiving
- SMTP archiving
- Skype for Business Archiving
- Enterprise Vault Search
- Compliance Accelerator and Discovery Accelerator
- Compliance Accelerator
- Discovery Accelerator
- Antivirus software
- Third-party integrations
- Appendix A. Changes to prerequisite software for Enterprise Vault 12
- Appendix B. Changes to prerequisite software for Enterprise Vault 14
- Appendix C. Revision history
Dell EMC Centera SDK, CentraStar, and Atmos
The following table shows which version of the Dell EMC Centera SDK is supplied with each Enterprise Vault version, and the CentraStar and Atmos releases against which testing was performed.
In the CentraStar version and Atmos version columns in the tables, n represents any minor version number. For example, 4.0.n indicates that versions 4.0.0-2153-929-20439 and 4.0.1-2711-955-20523 are supported.
If you are planning to upgrade Enterprise Vault, check with Dell EMC that the version of CentraStar/Atmos you are using is supported by that SDK is supplied with the upgraded version of Enterprise Vault.
For optimum performance, and to ensure adoption of Dell EMC Centera best practices, Veritas recommends using the Centera in CPM mode. Enterprise Vault is pre-configured for Centera with all best practice settings.
Table: Dell EMC Centera SDK, CentraStar, and Atmos
Enterprise Vault version
Centera SDK version (build number)
12, 12.1, 12.2, 12.3
3.1.n, 4.0.n, 4.1.n, 4.2.n, 4.3.n
4.0.n, 4.1.n, 4.2.n, 4.3.n
- If you are running Atmos version 2.1.0.n, hotfix 357 is required. Contact Dell EMC for more information.
- Device level sharing is no longer supported by Dell EMC from Atmos version 2.1.5.