Veritas™ Appliance AutoSupport Reference Guide
- Product overview
- Call Home security
- Configuring client settings on NetBackup and Access appliances
- Configuring client settings on a Flex appliance
- Using the MyAppliance portal
- NetBackup Product Improvement Program
- Appendix A. Frequently Asked Questions
Configuring the MyAppliance portal
You must register your appliance to enter the portal. If you do not have a user account, click REGISTER NOW to register for a new Veritas Account Manager (VAM) user account at the portal. The VAM credentials also give you access to MyVeritas, MySupport, Customer Care, and other Veritas web portals.
Once the VAM credentials are validated, navigate to the Appliances tab to visit the MyAppliance web portal. From there, you can register appliances, view and edit existing registered appliances, and inspect heartbeat data.
For more information on the MyAppliance portal, visit https://my.appliance.veritas.com.