Veritas™ Appliance AutoSupport Reference Guide
- Product overview
- Call Home security
- Configuring client settings on NetBackup and Access appliances
- Configuring client settings on a Flex appliance
- Using the MyAppliance portal
- NetBackup Product Improvement Program
- Appendix A. Frequently Asked Questions
NetBackup Product Improvement Program proxy configurations
The NetBackup Product Improvement Program supports proxy configurations.
To configure a proxy for the Product Improvement Program on an appliance
- Log on to the NetBackup Appliance Shell Menu as a NetBackupCLI user and run the following command:
- Use the following commands to complete the configuration:
Specify the proxy server to be used during upload.
For example, http://proxy.example.com:8080.
Specify the user name (if required) to be used with the proxy server during upload.
Specify the password (if required) to be used with the user name during upload.
- When the proxy configuration is complete, make sure that the proxy server settings allow connections from the following URL.