Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Veritas™ Appliance AutoSupport Reference Guide
Last Published: 2020-10-05
Product(s): Appliances (Version Not Specified)
Platform: Veritas 3340,Veritas 5340,Veritas 5150,Veritas 5250,Veritas 5330,Veritas 5240,Veritas 5230
- Product overview
- Call Home security
- Configuring client settings on NetBackup and Access appliances
- Configuring client settings on a Flex appliance
- Using the MyAppliance portal
- NetBackup Product Improvement Program
- Appendix A. Frequently Asked Questions
Obtaining a copy of your Heartbeat packages
A heartbeat is a signal that is generated at regular intervals to indicate that systems are working correctly.
To obtain a copy of your heartbeat package
- Log on to the MyAppliance portal, and select the desired appliance from the list of registered systems.
- Click on the serial number to manage your appliance.
- Click on the CallHome Data tab to view your heartbeat data. The Last Refresh field shows the timestamp for the last heartbeat data transmission.
You can also click Save as CSV to export a copy of the data as a comma-separated value list.