Veritas™ Appliance AutoSupport Reference Guide
- Product overview
- Call Home security
- Configuring client settings on NetBackup and Access appliances
- Configuring client settings on a Flex appliance
- Using the MyAppliance portal
- NetBackup Product Improvement Program
- Appendix A. Frequently Asked Questions
About the MyAppliance portal
The MyAppliance web portal provides a centralized registration and support experience as well as an Information Store for Veritas appliances. You can also access best practices and additional knowledge base articles, as well as register and maintain administrative contact and location information for appliances.
Registering appliances on the MyAppliance portal is not required, but it serves as a critical step in the support process. Registration helps Veritas to contact the right person in the event of an identified appliance failure, and to dispatch field services to the correct location for repairs.