Veritas NetBackup™ Self Service Installation Guide
- Post-installation validation
- Appendix A. Software requirements
- Appendix B. Troubleshooting
- Appendix C. Configuring HTTPS
- Appendix D. Load balanced installation
- Appendix E. Customizing image upload
- Appendix F. Reduced Database Permissions for Database Upgrade
About configuring HTTPS
You can provide additional security by configuring the websites to use secure web browsing (HTTPS). If secure web browsing is required, it is simpler to configure after installation.
Self Service is composed of a portal and an adapter, which must talk to each other over HTTP or HTTPS. When you want to configure HTTPS, these system URLs must be edited and changed to HTTPS.
The NetBackup Self Service Configurator contains a wizard, which lets you edit and validate all of the system URLs in a single place.
Table: How to configure an IIS website with HTTPS
Import the SSL certificate into IIS.
Configure the website to use secure browsing.
Edit the NSS system URLs.