Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Veritas Advanced eDiscovery User Guide
Last Published: 2021-07-18
Product(s): Enterprise Vault.cloud (Version Not Specified)
- About Veritas Advanced eDiscovery
- Getting started with Advanced eDiscovery
- Advanced eDiscovery roles
- Case management
- Reviewing and working with emails in eDiscovery
- Email export
- Collaborative reports
- Advanced eDiscovery alerts
- Email Continuity
- Methods for searching cases and accounts
- Boolean operator searches
- Methods for searching tables and reports
- Advanced eDiscovery Frequently Asked Questions
- Best practices, limitations, and known issues
- Advanced eDiscovery updates in previous releases
Adding case notes to emails
Notes are case-specific. A note that is applied to an email in one case does not appear for the same email in a different case. Reviewers can apply notes to an email that are visible to other reviewers of that case.
To apply a case note to emails
- Display the Review Status Tags list of emails for the associated case.
- Select a message to display it in the message preview pane.
- In the preview pane for the message, click Notes to add or review the notes for this email.