Enterprise Vault Discovery.cloud User Guide
- About Enterprise Vault Discovery.cloud
- Getting started with Discovery.cloud
- Discovery.cloud roles
- Matter management
- Reviewing and working with emails in eDiscovery
- Email export
- Collaborative reports
- Discovery.cloud alerts
- Email Continuity
- Methods for searching matters and accounts
- Boolean operator searches
- Methods for searching tables and reports
- Discovery.cloud Frequently Asked Questions
- Best practices, limitations, and known issues
- Discovery.cloud updates in previous releases
Adding matter notes to emails
Notes are matter-specific. A note that is applied to an email in one matter does not appear for the same email in a different matter. Reviewers can apply notes to an email that are visible to other reviewers of that matter.
To apply a matter note to emails
- Display the Review Mails list of emails for the associated matter.
- Select a message to display it in the message preview pane.
- In the preview pane for the message, click Notes to add or review the notes for this email.