Enterprise Vault Discovery.cloud User Guide
- About Enterprise Vault Discovery.cloud
- Getting started with Discovery.cloud
- Discovery.cloud roles
- Matter management
- Reviewing and working with emails in eDiscovery
- Email export
- Collaborative reports
- Discovery.cloud alerts
- Email Continuity
- Methods for searching matters and accounts
- Boolean operator searches
- Methods for searching tables and reports
- Discovery.cloud Frequently Asked Questions
- Best practices, limitations, and known issues
- Discovery.cloud updates in previous releases
During the review process, reviewers can export emails in EML, NSF, PST, EML with EDRM, msg with EDRM, and PST with EDRM format.
To export emails
- Browse the archives for the accounts that are assigned to you or conduct a search.
- Select the emails you want to export.
- Click the export icon, and select an export option.
- Enter the required information in the Export Options dialog. Review the following table for more information.
Select one of the following file formats from the drop-down menu:
EML with EDRM
Msg with EDRM
PST with EDRM
For Clearwell and FTI-Ringtail, do not use export options when exporting emails from the Investigations tab. These options are used for the discovery process and should only be available to export emails from the E-Discovery tab.
Include Journaling Envelope
Select this option to include journaling envelopes, which contain information about email recipients such as distribution lists.
Exclude Exported Emails
Select this option to exclude previously exported emails from the current export.
This option is matter-specific. The same email in another matter may or may not be exported depending if it was already exported for that matter.
Enter a name for the export file.
Enter an access password for the export file. The password is required to open the export file after it is downloaded to your computer.
Enter your export password again to confirm.
- Click Export Items.
- To review export status, expand the Batch Processes node and select Exports.