Veritas Advanced eDiscovery User Guide
- About Veritas Advanced eDiscovery
- Getting started with Advanced eDiscovery
- Advanced eDiscovery roles
- Case management
- Reviewing and working with emails in eDiscovery
- Email export
- Collaborative reports
- Advanced eDiscovery alerts
- Email Continuity
- Methods for searching cases and accounts
- Boolean operator searches
- Methods for searching tables and reports
- Advanced eDiscovery Frequently Asked Questions
- Best practices, limitations, and known issues
- Advanced eDiscovery updates in previous releases
The restore feature in Advanced eDiscovery sends an exact copy of a selected email back to the selected user's mailbox. The restoration process only takes a few seconds to complete. The restored email appears in the top of the user's Inbox with the date and time you restored the email. You can see the original timestamp of the email by opening it in your Outlook or Notes Inbox.
To restore an email
- Right-click the email and select Restore, or to select multiple emails select the check boxes and click Restore in the toolbar.
- Select the user's account that you want to restore the selected email.
Use Quick Search to quickly find a user's account. You can also click the arrow in the search field, to search using the Criteria Search filter.
- Click Restore.
- Click Close to close the restore window or select additional user accounts if you want to restore the selected email to additional accounts.