Enterprise Vault Discovery.cloud User Guide
- About Enterprise Vault Discovery.cloud
- Getting started with Discovery.cloud
- Discovery.cloud roles
- Matter management
- Reviewing and working with emails in eDiscovery
- Email export
- Collaborative reports
- Discovery.cloud alerts
- Email Continuity
- Methods for searching matters and accounts
- Boolean operator searches
- Methods for searching tables and reports
- Discovery.cloud Frequently Asked Questions
- Best practices, limitations, and known issues
- Discovery.cloud updates in previous releases
The forwarding functionality is only available if enabled for your organization.
We recommend you only forward emails during the investigation phase. Forwarding an email changes its metadata and is not an appropriate means for collecting files during legal proceedings.
You can use Discovery.cloud's forward feature to share emails with other reviewers or outside counsel.
To forward an email from Discovery.cloud
- Browse the archives of the accounts that are assigned to you, or conduct a search.
- Select the emails you want to forward.
- Click Forward.
- Enter the email address for the recipient of the emails.
Discovery.cloud automatically sends the emails to the recipient as individual emails, in the original mail format.