Veritas Advanced eDiscovery User Guide
- About Veritas Advanced eDiscovery
- Getting started with Advanced eDiscovery
- About the Advanced eDiscovery user interface
- Advanced eDiscovery roles
- About Targeted Collections
- About labels
- About Tags
- About Searches in investigation
- About Mail Reassignment
- Working with the searched collaboration messages
- About Advanced ECA searches
- Case management
- Reviewing and working with emails in eDiscovery
- Email export
- Collaborative reports
- Advanced eDiscovery alerts
- Email Continuity
- Methods for searching cases and accounts
- Boolean operator searches
- Methods for searching tables and reports
- Advanced eDiscovery Frequently Asked Questions
- Best practices, limitations, and known issues
- Advanced eDiscovery updates in previous releases
The forwarding functionality is only available if enabled for your organization.
We recommend you only forward emails during the investigation phase. Forwarding an email changes its metadata and is not an appropriate means for collecting files during legal proceedings.
You can use Advanced eDiscovery's forward feature to share emails with other reviewers or outside counsel.
To forward an email from Advanced eDiscovery
- Browse the archives of the accounts that are assigned to you, or conduct a search.
- Select the emails you want to forward.
- Click Forward.
- Enter the email address for the recipient of the emails.
Advanced eDiscovery automatically sends the emails to the recipient as individual emails, in the original mail format.