Enterprise Vault Discovery.cloud User Guide
- About Enterprise Vault Discovery.cloud
- Getting started with Discovery.cloud
- Discovery.cloud roles
- Matter management
- Reviewing and working with emails in eDiscovery
- Email export
- Collaborative reports
- Discovery.cloud alerts
- Email Continuity
- Methods for searching matters and accounts
- Boolean operator searches
- Methods for searching tables and reports
- Discovery.cloud Frequently Asked Questions
- Best practices, limitations, and known issues
- Discovery.cloud updates in previous releases
About the Continuity tab
Email Continuity is an add-on service that provides a "standby mailbox". It enables users to continue to send and receive emails when your organization's mail server is unavailable.
For those companies that subscribe to the Email Continuity service the Continuity tab is provided. From this tab administrators can manage the service, and Discovery.cloud users can access a list of continuity emails.
Email Continuity can also be managed from the Enterprise Vault.cloud Archive Administration console.