Veritas Advanced eDiscovery User Guide
- About Veritas Advanced eDiscovery
- Getting started with Advanced eDiscovery
- Advanced eDiscovery roles
- Case management
- Reviewing and working with emails in eDiscovery
- Email export
- Collaborative reports
- Advanced eDiscovery alerts
- Email Continuity
- Methods for searching cases and accounts
- Boolean operator searches
- Methods for searching tables and reports
- Advanced eDiscovery Frequently Asked Questions
- Best practices, limitations, and known issues
- Advanced eDiscovery updates in previous releases
About the Administration tab
The Administration tab provides administrators with access to the company's Enterprise Vault.cloud Administration Console. The Administration Console enables administrators to configure archive settings and to assign roles, including the roles that control the access to Advanced eDiscovery. Role assignment is only available to System Administrators or to Role Managers with the required permissions.
When you select the Administration tab the Administration Console appears in a new web browser tab, if you have the required permissions.
For reviewers and users with the Account role, the Administration tab displays options to change your password and personal time zone.