Enterprise Vault Discovery.cloud User Guide
- About Enterprise Vault Discovery.cloud
- Getting started with Discovery.cloud
- Discovery.cloud roles
- Matter management
- Reviewing and working with emails in eDiscovery
- Email export
- Collaborative reports
- Discovery.cloud alerts
- Email Continuity
- Methods for searching matters and accounts
- Boolean operator searches
- Methods for searching tables and reports
- Discovery.cloud Frequently Asked Questions
- Best practices, limitations, and known issues
- Discovery.cloud updates in previous releases
About the Administration tab
The Administration tab provides administrators with access to the company's Enterprise Vault.cloud Administration Console. The Administration Console enables administrators to configure archive settings and to assign roles, including the roles that control the access to Discovery.cloud. Role assignment is only available to System Administrators or to Role Managers with the required permissions.
When you select the Administration tab the Administration Console appears in a new web browser tab, if you have the required permissions.
For reviewers and users with the Account role, the Administration tab displays options to change your password and personal time zone.