Enterprise Vault Discovery.cloud User Guide
- About Enterprise Vault Discovery.cloud
- Getting started with Discovery.cloud
- Discovery.cloud roles
- Matter management
- Reviewing and working with emails in eDiscovery
- Email export
- Collaborative reports
- Discovery.cloud alerts
- Email Continuity
- Methods for searching matters and accounts
- Boolean operator searches
- Methods for searching tables and reports
- Discovery.cloud Frequently Asked Questions
- Best practices, limitations, and known issues
- Discovery.cloud updates in previous releases
Sharing exports with the external reviewers
Discovery administrators can share exported emails batch within that matter with the external reviewers during the matter review process. External reviewers can access the shared export batches from the Batch Process tab when the shared export is successful.
This feature is available only when the Download Export permission is enabled for the Discovery Administrator built-in role. For information on how to enable or disable this feature, see Editing the built-in administrator roles in the Enterprise Vault.cloud Archive Administration Help.
To share the exported emails batch
- Navigate to the Matter in eDiscovery and conduct a search using New Search.
- If required, select checkbox for one or more emails.
- Click the export icon, and then select an export option.
- Enter the required information in the Export Options dialog. Review the following table for more information.
Select one of the following file formats from the drop-down menu:
EML with EDRM
Msg with EDRM
PST with EDRM
For Clearwell and FTI-Ringtail, do not use export options when exporting emails from the Investigations tab. These options are used for the discovery process and should only be available to export emails from the E-Discovery tab.
Include Journaling Envelope
Select this option to include journaling envelopes, which contain information about email recipients, such as distribution lists.
Enable AES-256 Encryption
Select this option to enable AES-256 encryption.
Enter a name for the export file.
Enter an access password for the export file. The password is required to open the export file after it is downloaded to your computer.
Enter your export password again to confirm.
Click this option to load the list of external reviewers to share export.
This list only displays the external reviewers who are added as reviewers for that matter.
- Click Export Items.
- To review the export status, expand the Batch Processes node and select Exports.
Follow your company's security guidelines while manually sharing the export password between discovery archive administrators and external reviewers.
After you share the exports with the external reviewer, Discovery administrator needs to enable the external administrator to see the export. Discovery administrator must enable the Download Shared Export privilege (under matter reviewers) for the external reviewer. This step is done while creating/editing a matter.
After Discovery administrator assigns this privilege to the external reviewer, external reviewers can view the shared exports from the admin.
If discovery admin revokes the permission for Download Shared Export, then the external reviewer cannot access the shared exports.