Enterprise Vault Discovery.cloud User Guide
- About Enterprise Vault Discovery.cloud
- Getting started with Discovery.cloud
- Discovery.cloud roles
- Matter management
- Reviewing and working with emails in eDiscovery
- Email export
- Collaborative reports
- Discovery.cloud alerts
- Email Continuity
- Methods for searching matters and accounts
- Boolean operator searches
- Methods for searching tables and reports
- Discovery.cloud Frequently Asked Questions
- Best practices, limitations, and known issues
- Discovery.cloud updates in previous releases
Sharing exports with Discovery administrators
During the investigation process, administrators can share exported email batch allowing to download or resubmit the exported emails.
This feature is available only when Enterprise Vault.cloud Archive Administration Help.is enabled for the Discovery Administrator built-in role. For information on how to enable or disable this feature, see Editing the built-in administrator roles in the
To share the exported emails batch
- Navigate to the archives for the accounts or conduct a search using New Search under Monitored Accounts in the Investigations section.
- If required, select checkbox for one or more emails.
- Click the export icon, and then select an export option.
- Enter the required information in the Export Options dialog. Review the following table for more information.
Select one of the following file formats from the drop-down menu:
EML with EDRM
Msg with EDRM
PST with EDRM
For Clearwell and FTI-Ringtail, do not use export options when exporting emails from the Investigations tab. These options are used for the discovery process and should only be available to export emails from the E-Discovery tab.
Include Journaling Envelope
Select this option to include journaling envelopes, which contain information about email recipients, such as distribution lists.
Enable AES-256 Encryption
Select this option to enable AES-256 encryption.
Enter a name for the export file.
Enter an access password for the export file. The password is required to open the export file after it is downloaded to your computer.
Enter your export password again to confirm.
Click this option to load the list of administrators to share export.
The list only displays the Discovery Administrators.
- Click Export Items.
- To review the export status, expand the Batch Processes node and select Exports.
Follow your company's security guidelines while manually sharing the export password between discovery archive administrators.