Enterprise Vault Discovery.cloud User Guide
- About Enterprise Vault Discovery.cloud
- Getting started with Discovery.cloud
- Discovery.cloud roles
- Matter management
- Reviewing and working with emails in eDiscovery
- Email export
- Collaborative reports
- Discovery.cloud alerts
- Email Continuity
- Methods for searching matters and accounts
- Boolean operator searches
- Methods for searching tables and reports
- Discovery.cloud Frequently Asked Questions
- Best practices, limitations, and known issues
- Discovery.cloud updates in previous releases
Working with emails in the Investigations tab
You can perform the following actions on emails in the Investigations tab. These actions are also available for emails in the E-Discovery tab:
Tag emails with your own custom tag, or with a managed tag.
In the Investigations tab, any custom tags you apply are listed in the Tags & Holds node of the left pane. Click a tag to see the messages that have the tag applied.
The Tags & Holds node does not show classification tags.
See Printing emails.
Restore emails to a selected email account.
See Restoring emails .
See Forwarding emails.
Export emails, view the status of mail exports, and resubmit failed exports.
See Exporting emails.