Veritas Advanced eDiscovery User Guide
- About Veritas Advanced eDiscovery
- Getting started with Advanced eDiscovery
- About the Advanced eDiscovery user interface
- Advanced eDiscovery roles
- About Targeted Collections
- About labels
- About Tags
- About Searches in investigation
- About Mail Reassignment
- Working with the searched collaboration messages
- About Advanced ECA searches
- Case management
- Reviewing and working with emails in eDiscovery
- Email export
- Collaborative reports
- Advanced eDiscovery alerts
- Email Continuity
- Methods for searching cases and accounts
- Boolean operator searches
- Methods for searching tables and reports
- Advanced eDiscovery Frequently Asked Questions
- Best practices, limitations, and known issues
- Advanced eDiscovery updates in previous releases
Working with the searched emails
You can perform the following actions on emails in the Investigations tab. These actions are also available for emails in the eDiscovery tab:
Tag emails with your own custom tag, or with a managed tag.
In the Investigations tab, any custom tags you apply are listed in the Tags node of the left pane. Click a tag to see the messages that have the tag applied.
See Printing emails.
Restore emails to a selected email account.
See Restoring emails .
See Forwarding emails.
Export emails, view the status of mail exports, and resubmit failed exports.
See Exporting emails.