Enterprise Vault Discovery.cloud User Guide
- About Enterprise Vault Discovery.cloud
- Getting started with Discovery.cloud
- Discovery.cloud roles
- Matter management
- Reviewing and working with emails in eDiscovery
- Email export
- Collaborative reports
- Discovery.cloud alerts
- Email Continuity
- Methods for searching matters and accounts
- Boolean operator searches
- Methods for searching tables and reports
- Discovery.cloud Frequently Asked Questions
- Best practices, limitations, and known issues
- Discovery.cloud updates in previous releases
Reviewing a matter's emails
To review a matter's emails
- From the E-Discovery tab, select the Matters node in the left pane, to display a list of matters.
If you are a reviewer, Discovery.cloud lists only those matters to which you have been assigned.
For Discovery Administrators, the list of all matters is also available from the Administration node under > Matters > Matter List.
- If you have the required permissions the Hide Completed check box is available above the matter list. To list only the active matters, select the check box.
- Select the required matter from the list.
Under the Matters node in the left pane a matter_name node appears for the selected matter.
- Under the matter_name node select the Review Mails node. The Review Mails pane then lists the associated emails for review. Reviewers see the emails to which they are assigned.
From the list you can select emails to review their content. You can perform actions on a selected email such as change its review status, apply a label, apply a message legal hold, or apply a new tag.
- To view the emails according to their review status, click the required review status node under the Review Mails node.
- To filter the list of the emails, click the expand the icon that is next to the Filter option. Then select the filters you want to apply. See the following table for more information.
Include Assigned Search
Click the field and select from your list of assigned searches to include only the emails from the selected searches.
Exclude Assigned Search
Click the field and select from your list of assigned searches to exclude the emails from the selected searches.
Click the field and select the required labels, to include only the emails that have the selected labels applied.
Click the field and select the required labels, to exclude the emails that have the selected labels applied.
Enter the email sender.
Enter the email recipient.
Enter the subject of the email.
Click the field to include emails that have attachments.
Select the attachment type from the drop-down to include emails having that attachment type.
Click Filter to apply the filters you selected.
- To view all the emails that have a particular label applied you can select the Labels node, and then select the required sub-node.