Enterprise Vault Discovery.cloud User Guide
- About Enterprise Vault Discovery.cloud
- Getting started with Discovery.cloud
- Discovery.cloud roles
- Matter management
- Reviewing and working with emails in eDiscovery
- Email export
- Collaborative reports
- Discovery.cloud alerts
- Email Continuity
- Methods for searching matters and accounts
- Boolean operator searches
- Methods for searching tables and reports
- Discovery.cloud Frequently Asked Questions
- Best practices, limitations, and known issues
- Discovery.cloud updates in previous releases
January/February 2012 updates
The following product updates were made available as part of the January/February 2012 release of Discovery.cloud.
Updated print functionality - the print functionality in Discovery.cloud has been updated to include right-click functionality.
Improved message restore user interface - the pop-up window that lets administrators select an account to restore email messages has been updated to improve application performance.
Message persistence - enhancements have been made to Discovery.cloud that lets the state of selected messages to be retained when users navigate from the current page.
Message preview not shown - an issue with message previews not being shown in the quick view pane when a message is selected has been addressed.
Login error message - an issue with an error message that displays periodically when users attempt to log in has been addressed.