Enterprise Vault Discovery.cloud User Guide
- About Enterprise Vault Discovery.cloud
- Getting started with Discovery.cloud
- Discovery.cloud roles
- Matter management
- Reviewing and working with emails in eDiscovery
- Email export
- Collaborative reports
- Discovery.cloud alerts
- Email Continuity
- Methods for searching matters and accounts
- Boolean operator searches
- Methods for searching tables and reports
- Discovery.cloud Frequently Asked Questions
- Best practices, limitations, and known issues
- Discovery.cloud updates in previous releases
March 2012 updates
The following product updates were made available as part of the March 2012 release of Discovery.cloud.
Security restrictions for exports - security restrictions have been added to Discovery.cloud for downloads of exported files. The new security restrictions require users to log in to Discovery.cloud to access exported files. Download URLs are also disabled after users close the session during which the export file was created.
Improved search result highlighting - searches containing criteria with more than one search term or one search term with a wildcard are now highlighted in search results.
Updated matter mail count display - the performance issues that were caused by updating the mail count for matters with a large number of custodians has been addressed. After the March release, an Updating message is displayed in the mail count field until the actual mail count is retrieved.
Displaying mail attachments - an issue with certain types of embedded email attachments not being displayed has been addressed.