Enterprise Vault Discovery.cloud User Guide
- About Enterprise Vault Discovery.cloud
- Getting started with Discovery.cloud
- Discovery.cloud roles
- Matter management
- Reviewing and working with emails in eDiscovery
- Email export
- Collaborative reports
- Discovery.cloud alerts
- Email Continuity
- Methods for searching matters and accounts
- Boolean operator searches
- Methods for searching tables and reports
- Discovery.cloud Frequently Asked Questions
- Best practices, limitations, and known issues
- Discovery.cloud updates in previous releases
May 2012 updates
The following product updates were made available as part of the May 2012 release of Discovery.cloud.
Ability to view tags in the mail grid - a new Tags column has been added to the mail grid that lets users see the name and quantity of tags that are applied to a message. After the May release, users are no longer required to select a message to display this information in the message preview pane.
Highlighting of logical operators in search results - an issue with logical operators such as OR and NOT being highlighted in search results has been addressed. After the May release, these operators are no longer highlighted unless they are quoted within a search string.
Tagging of search results - an issue with all search results being tagged when users select the Tag Current Page option has been addressed.