Enterprise Vault Discovery.cloud User Guide
- About Enterprise Vault Discovery.cloud
- Getting started with Discovery.cloud
- Discovery.cloud roles
- Matter management
- Reviewing and working with emails in eDiscovery
- Email export
- Collaborative reports
- Discovery.cloud alerts
- Email Continuity
- Methods for searching matters and accounts
- Boolean operator searches
- Methods for searching tables and reports
- Discovery.cloud Frequently Asked Questions
- Best practices, limitations, and known issues
- Discovery.cloud updates in previous releases
May 2013 updates
The following product updates were made available as part of the May 2013 release of Discovery.cloud.
Update behavior of search feature - the following updates were implemented for the search feature:
The Search button is now disabled while Discovery.cloud processes a search query.
The search feature now prevents users from re-submitting invalid search queries.
The maximum number of words between the terms that are entered in a proximity search is now limited to 50.
The maximum number of Boolean operators that can be entered into the Search field is now limited to 250.
Ability to enter ampersand into the search field - an issue that prevented users from entering the ampersand (&) character into the search field has been resolved.
Ability to complete an export - an issue that prevented users from completing an export if a custodian was selected has been resolved.