Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
- Getting started with Archive Administration
- Archive Overview
- My Config
- About Office 365 mailbox delegation permissions synchronization
- About Provisioning
- About Managed Tags
- About Account Management
- Archive Collectors
- About Box File Archiving
- About Salesforce Chatter Archiving
- About Lync On-Premises Archiving
- About Bloomberg Archiving
- Role Management
- Policy Management
- Import Data
- Authentication Management
- AD FS Configuration Guide
- Retention Management
- Continuity Management
- Reporting and Notifications
- Personal.cloud Deployment for IBM Notes
- Archive Administration Updates in Previous Releases
- Archive Administration Known Issues
Enabling and disabling Salesforce Chatter Archiving
If required, you can manually enable or disable Salesforce Chatter Archiving for individual archive accounts from the Account Management page. From there you can also see the archive accounts that have the service enabled. A value of Yes appears in the Chatter column on the Account Management page next to the archive accounts that have the service enabled.
To enable or disable Salesforce Chatter Archiving
- In the left navigation pane, click Account Management.
- From the accounts list, select the check box for one or more archive accounts.
- Click Enable Services.
- In the Enable Services window, do one of the following:
Select Salesforce Chatter Collection to enable the service.
Clear Salesforce Chatter Collection to disable the service.
The Salesforce Chatter Collection check box is only available if your organization subscribes to the service.
- Click Ok.