Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
- Getting started with Archive Administration
- Archive Overview
- My Config
- About Office 365 mailbox delegation permissions synchronization
- About Provisioning
- About Managed Tags
- About Account Management
- Archive Collectors
- About Box File Archiving
- About Salesforce Chatter Archiving
- About Lync On-Premises Archiving
- About Bloomberg Archiving
- Role Management
- Policy Management
- Import Data
- Authentication Management
- AD FS Configuration Guide
- Retention Management
- Continuity Management
- Reporting and Notifications
- Personal.cloud Deployment for IBM Notes
- Archive Administration Updates in Previous Releases
- Archive Administration Known Issues
Viewing the Salesforce Chatter Archiving summary
Once you configure the Salesforce Chatter Archiving service, you can view a summary that includes the following information:
The number of archive accounts that are set up for the service.
The total number of updates that the service has archived.
The timestamp of the last update archived.
To view the Salesforce Chatter Archiving summary
- In the left navigation pane, click Salesforce Chatter.
- Select the Summary Information tab.