Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
Last Published: 2020-03-26
Product(s): Enterprise Vault.cloud (Version Not Specified)
- Getting started with Archive Administration
- Archive Overview
- My Config
- About Office 365 mailbox delegation permissions synchronization
- About Provisioning
- About Managed Tags
- About Account Management
- Archive Collectors
- About Box File Archiving
- About Salesforce Chatter Archiving
- About Lync On-Premises Archiving
- About Bloomberg Archiving
- Role Management
- Policy Management
- Authentication Management
- AD FS Configuration Guide
- Retention Management
- Continuity Management
- Reporting and Notifications
- Personal.cloud Deployment for IBM Notes
- Archive Administration Updates in Previous Releases
- Archive Administration Known Issues
Configuring Salesforce Chatter Archiving
Before the Salesforce Chatter Archiving service can archive posts from provisioned Chatter accounts, you must configure the service in the Archive Administration.
To configure Salesforce Chatter Archiving
- Log in to Archive Administration using an account with the Archive Collections Manager administrator role assigned.
- In the left navigation pane, click Salesforce Chatter.
- On the Configuration page, enter the credentials for a Salesforce administrator in the SF User Name and SF Password fields.
- If required, select Archive New to automatically enable the service for new users.
- If required, select Send Direct Email for testing the service in test environments.
- Click Save.