Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
- Getting started with Archive Administration
- Archive Overview
- My Config
- About Office 365 mailbox delegation permissions synchronization
- About Provisioning
- About Managed Tags
- About Account Management
- Archive Collectors
- About Box File Archiving
- About Salesforce Chatter Archiving
- About Lync On-Premises Archiving
- About Bloomberg Archiving
- Role Management
- Policy Management
- Import Data
- Authentication Management
- AD FS Configuration Guide
- Retention Management
- Continuity Management
- Reporting and Notifications
- Personal.cloud Deployment for IBM Notes
- Archive Administration Updates in Previous Releases
- Archive Administration Known Issues
Adding to the list of file extensions that are archived from Box
By default Box File Archiving collects those files with extensions that match any of a predefined list of file extensions.
You can add more file extensions if you want.
To add to the list of file extensions that are archived from Box
- In the left navigation pane, click Box.
- Select the Configuration tab.
- Under Default File Types to Archive, a list shows the file extensions that Box File Archiving collects by default.
To add to the list of file extensions, enter one or more additional file extensions in the Additional File Types box. Separate each file extension with a space, a comma, or a line break.
Specify the additional file extensions with care. Box File Archiving cannot validate the extensions that you enter, other than to check that each character is valid for inclusion in a file extension.
- Click Save.