Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
- Getting started with Archive Administration
- Archive Overview
- My Config
- About Office 365 mailbox delegation permissions synchronization
- About Provisioning
- About Managed Tags
- About Account Management
- Archive Collectors
- About Box File Archiving
- About Salesforce Chatter Archiving
- About Lync On-Premises Archiving
- About Bloomberg Archiving
- Role Management
- Policy Management
- Authentication Management
- AD FS Configuration Guide
- Retention Management
- Continuity Management
- Reporting and Notifications
- Personal.cloud Deployment for IBM Notes
- Archive Administration Updates in Previous Releases
- Archive Administration Known Issues
Enabling or disabling file collection manually for mapped users
You can enable or disable Box file collection manually for mapped users that you select from the user list.
Only mapped users can be selected from the user list.
If you enable file collection for a user, file archiving from the user's Box account begins during the next collection event.
To enable or disable Box file collection manually for mapped users
- In the left navigation pane, click Box.
- Select the Account Management tab.
- From the user list, select a user.
Enter the first name, last name, or user name of the user in the Search field to search for a user.
- Do one of the following:
To enable Box file collection, click Enable Box Collection
To disable Box file collection, click Disable Box Collection
- In the Confirm Action window, click Ok.