Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
- Getting started with Archive Administration
- Archive Overview
- My Config
- About Office 365 mailbox delegation permissions synchronization
- About Provisioning
- About Managed Tags
- About Account Management
- Archive Collectors
- About Box File Archiving
- About Salesforce Chatter Archiving
- About Lync On-Premises Archiving
- About Bloomberg Archiving
- Role Management
- Policy Management
- Authentication Management
- AD FS Configuration Guide
- Retention Management
- Continuity Management
- Reporting and Notifications
- Personal.cloud Deployment for IBM Notes
- Archive Administration Updates in Previous Releases
- Archive Administration Known Issues
Enabling unmapped user reporting
If required, the Box File Archiving service can send a weekly Unmapped User Report to the email address that is associated with the linked Box administrator account. The Unmapped User Report contains a list of Box accounts that are not mapped to archive accounts.
Unmapped users represent the Box accounts that do not have corresponding archive accounts. For the service to map these users, you must create archive accounts with a primary email address that matches the email address of the Box accounts. Once you create these archive accounts, the service automatically maps the Box accounts to the new archive accounts.
The Map column in the Account Management section shows the mapping status for each listed user. A status of Yes indicates that the user account is mapped successfully. A status of No indicates that the service was unable to map the user account.
To enable unmapped user reporting
- In the left navigation pane, click Box.
- On the Configuration tab, in the Unmapped User Report section, select the check box.
- Click Save.