Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
- Getting started with Archive Administration
- Archive Overview
- My Config
- About Office 365 mailbox delegation permissions synchronization
- About Provisioning
- About Managed Tags
- About Account Management
- Archive Collectors
- About Box File Archiving
- About Salesforce Chatter Archiving
- About Lync On-Premises Archiving
- About Bloomberg Archiving
- Role Management
- Policy Management
- Import Data
- Authentication Management
- AD FS Configuration Guide
- Retention Management
- Continuity Management
- Reporting and Notifications
- Personal.cloud Deployment for IBM Notes
- Archive Administration Updates in Previous Releases
- Archive Administration Known Issues
Enabling file collection automatically when the service maps an account
You can choose to enable file collection automatically when the Box File Archiving service maps a Box account to the corresponding archive account. If you select this option you do not need to enable archiving manually for newly mapped Box accounts.
For account mapping to succeed, an archive account must exist with a primary email address that matches the email address of the Box account.
To enable file collection automatically when the service maps an account
- In the left navigation pane, click Box.
- On the Configuration tab, in the Map and Collect Users section, select the check box.
- Click Save.