Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
- Getting started with Archive Administration
- Archive Overview
- My Config
- About Office 365 mailbox delegation permissions synchronization
- About Provisioning
- About Managed Tags
- About Account Management
- Archive Collectors
- About Box File Archiving
- About Salesforce Chatter Archiving
- About Lync On-Premises Archiving
- About Bloomberg Archiving
- Role Management
- Policy Management
- Authentication Management
- AD FS Configuration Guide
- Retention Management
- Continuity Management
- Reporting and Notifications
- Personal.cloud Deployment for IBM Notes
- Archive Administration Updates in Previous Releases
- Archive Administration Known Issues
Removing the link to Box
If required, you can remove the Enterprise Vault.cloud link to Box. If you remove the link, file archiving stops immediately for all of your Box users.
Removing the link to Box cannot be undone. We recommend that you contact Veritas Services & Support before you remove access to Box.
To remove the link to Box
- In the left navigation pane, click Box.
- On the Configuration tab, in the Archive Link Status section, click Edit.
- On the Deactivate Box Archiving warning page, click Deactivate.