Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
- Getting started with Archive Administration
- Archive Overview
- My Config
- About Office 365 mailbox delegation permissions synchronization
- About Provisioning
- About Managed Tags
- About Account Management
- Archive Collectors
- About Box File Archiving
- About Salesforce Chatter Archiving
- About Lync On-Premises Archiving
- About Bloomberg Archiving
- Role Management
- Policy Management
- Import Data
- Authentication Management
- AD FS Configuration Guide
- Retention Management
- Continuity Management
- Reporting and Notifications
- Personal.cloud Deployment for IBM Notes
- Archive Administration Updates in Previous Releases
- Archive Administration Known Issues
Setting up the link to Box
Before the Box File Archiving service can archive files from provisioned Box accounts, you must set up a link between Box and Enterprise Vault.cloud.
To set up the link you must provide the credentials of a Box account that Enterprise Vault.cloud can use to collect the content of your Box users. The credentials must be those of the Box primary administrator or a co-administrator. We recommend that you specify the primary administrator account. If you specify a co-administrator account, Enterprise Vault.cloud may not be able to collect files from administrators or other co-administrators.
The Box account that you specify must have an Enterprise Vault.cloud archive account with a primary email address that is the same as the Box account email address. The Enterprise Vault.cloud account does not have to be the same account that you use to log in to Archive Administration.
As soon as you have set up the link, the Box File Archiving service begins to map Box user accounts to their corresponding archive accounts.
To set up the link to Box
- Log in to Archive Administration using an account with the Archive Collections Manager administrator role assigned.
- In the left navigation pane, click Box.
- On the Configuration tab, click Log in to Box.
- In the Log In to Grant Access to Box window, enter the administrator credentials for a Box account, and click Authorize.
The Log In to Grant Access to Box window opens in a new browser window. If you do not see the new window, check the pop-up blocker settings for your browser.
- In the next window, click Grant Access to Box.
A confirmation message displays when the access is You can close the browser window that contains the confirmation message without losing your connection to Archive Administration.
- In the original Archive Administration Box browser window, click Continue. The Box File Archiving service automatically begins mapping provisioned Box accounts to the corresponding archive accounts.