Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
- Getting started with Archive Administration
- Archive Overview
- Customer Dashboard
- My Config
- About Provisioning
- About Managed Tags
- About Account Management
- Archive Collectors
- About Exchange Online Archiving
- About Bloomberg Archiving
- About Microsoft Teams Archiving
- Role Management
- Policy Management
- Import Data
- Authentication Management
- AD FS Configuration Guide
- Retention Management
- Continuity Management
- Reports Management
- Notification Management
- Personal.cloud Deployment for IBM Notes
- Archive Administration Updates in Previous Releases
- Archive Administration Known Issues
Creating a Mail Reassignment status report
The email reassignment status report displays information about the processed assignments, reassigned assignments for the recently available accounts, and the failed reassignments for the accounts that are not yet available. You must have an administrator role to access the reports section.
To generate the email reassignment status report
- On the Archive Administration pane, select Reports and Notifications > Reports.
- On the Discovery Archive tab, do the following steps:
On the Select Report pane, click Mail Reassignment.
On the Discovery Archive pane, select the date range and company name for which you want to generate the report.
By default, the report is generated for last 30 days. However, you can select another duration for the report.
- Click Apply.
The following image displays the sample of the mail reassignment status report.
- In the Summary Report table, click the date range in the Date column to view corresponding details.