Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
- Getting started with Archive Administration
- Archive Overview
- My Config
- About Office 365 mailbox delegation permissions synchronization
- About Provisioning
- About Managed Tags
- About Account Management
- Archive Collectors
- About Box File Archiving
- About Salesforce Chatter Archiving
- About Lync On-Premises Archiving
- About Bloomberg Archiving
- Role Management
- Policy Management
- Import Data
- Authentication Management
- AD FS Configuration Guide
- Retention Management
- Continuity Management
- Reporting and Notifications
- Personal.cloud Deployment for IBM Notes
- Archive Administration Updates in Previous Releases
- Archive Administration Known Issues
The History panel
The History panel contains a summary of the most recent changes that were made to the Bloomberg's settings. The panel logs any changes that relate to the details that are shown on the page, including any of the following:
The creation details for the Bloomberg configuration. This information is always shown at the top of the History panel.
Changes to the Bloomberg settings, such as Firm Code, FTP login, or FTP password.
Changes to the encryption key, upload private key, and passphrase.
The History panel shows a maximum of 20 changes.
To obtain more details for a particular change, you can click Logs page under Reporting in the left pane.at the bottom of the history pane to explore the Enterprise Vault.cloud logs. The link takes you to the