Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
- Getting started with Archive Administration
- Archive Overview
- My Config
- About Office 365 mailbox delegation permissions synchronization
- About Provisioning
- About Managed Tags
- About Account Management
- Archive Collectors
- About Box File Archiving
- About Salesforce Chatter Archiving
- About Lync On-Premises Archiving
- About Bloomberg Archiving
- Role Management
- Policy Management
- Authentication Management
- AD FS Configuration Guide
- Retention Management
- Continuity Management
- Reporting and Notifications
- Personal.cloud Deployment for IBM Notes
- Archive Administration Updates in Previous Releases
- Archive Administration Known Issues
The Bloomberg Settings page provides the following options:
: Saves a Bloomberg firm code and its associated FTP login credentials. When you have entered the details, the firm code turns grayed out as only one Firm code can be saved.
: Clear or revert the changes for Bloomberg firm code and its associated FTP login credentials. If Firm Code was saved previously, it remains without change after you click option.
To save the details of Bloomberg settings to Enterprise Vault.cloud
- On the Bloomberg Settings page, enter the required details as follows:
Firm Code: Enter the Bloomberg firm code that identifies the Bloomberg customer whose Bloomberg messages you want to be able to archive.
FTP Login: Enter the FTP login name for the Bloomberg firm code.
FTP Password: Enter the FTP password for the Bloomberg firm code.
Confirm Password: Re-enter the FTP password for the Bloomberg firm code.
- Click Save to save the details to Enterprise Vault.cloud.
Enterprise Vault.cloud only attempts archiving if you have uploaded a PGP private key for the Bloomberg firm code.
To edit the details of Bloomberg settings to Enterprise Vault.cloud
- On the Bloomberg Settings page, edit the details as required.
Firm Code cannot be edited once it has been saved.
- Click Save to save the changes.