Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
Last Published: 2021-09-17
Product(s): Enterprise Vault.cloud (Version Not Specified)
- Getting started with Archive Administration
- Archive Overview
- Customer Dashboard
- My Config
- About Provisioning
- About Managed Tags
- About Account Management
- Archive Collectors
- About Exchange Online Archiving
- About Bloomberg Archiving
- About Microsoft Teams Archiving
- About OneDrive for Business Archiving
- Role Management
- Policy Management
- Import Data
- Authentication Management
- AD FS Configuration Guide
- Retention Management
- Continuity Management
- Reports Management
- Notification Management
- Personal.cloud Deployment for IBM Notes
- Archive Administration Updates in Previous Releases
- Archive Administration Known Issues
Removing email addresses from usage notifications
You can remove any email address, except the system administrator's address, from the usage notifications list.
To remove email addresses from usage notifications
- In the left navigation pane, expand Reports and Notifications, and then select Notifications.
- Click Edit.
- Under Notification Emails, click X next to each email address that you want to remove.
See Usage notifications.