Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
- Getting started with Archive Administration
- Archive Overview
- My Config
- About Office 365 mailbox delegation permissions synchronization
- About Provisioning
- About Managed Tags
- About Account Management
- Archive Collectors
- About Box File Archiving
- About Salesforce Chatter Archiving
- About Lync On-Premises Archiving
- About Bloomberg Archiving
- Role Management
- Policy Management
- Authentication Management
- AD FS Configuration Guide
- Retention Management
- Continuity Management
- Reporting and Notifications
- Personal.cloud Deployment for IBM Notes
- Archive Administration Updates in Previous Releases
- Archive Administration Known Issues
January 2016 updates
The following product updates were made available as part of the January 2016 release of Archive Administration.
Support for Exchange delegate access permissions synchronization:
This release introduces support for the synchronization of delegation permissions that have been applied to on-premises Exchange user mailboxes and shared mailboxes. Enterprise Vault.cloud can synchronize delegation permissions that are granted to users and mail-enabled security groups. This feature enables a user to read in Personal.cloud the archived messages of Exchange mailboxes for which they have Full Access delegation permission.
A new Delegate Access panel on the Archive Administration account details shows the delegate users or mail-enabled security groups that have synchronized delegate access permissions, and which permissions are granted in the archive.
The synchronization of delegation permissions requires the use of new features in CloudLink version 4.0.
Improved user interface for Account Details:
The account details page has been redesigned with a clear, panel-based layout. The changes include a new History panel, which displays a summary of the 30 most recent changes made to that archive account's settings.