Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
- Getting started with Archive Administration
- Archive Overview
- My Config
- About Office 365 mailbox delegation permissions synchronization
- About Provisioning
- About Managed Tags
- About Account Management
- Archive Collectors
- About Box File Archiving
- About Salesforce Chatter Archiving
- About Lync On-Premises Archiving
- About Bloomberg Archiving
- Role Management
- Policy Management
- Import Data
- Authentication Management
- AD FS Configuration Guide
- Retention Management
- Continuity Management
- Reporting and Notifications
- Personal.cloud Deployment for IBM Notes
- Archive Administration Updates in Previous Releases
- Archive Administration Known Issues
About Office 365 mailbox delegation permissions synchronization
Office 365 Sync includes an option to synchronize mailbox delegation permissions. This option enables Personal.cloud users who have Full Access delegation permission for a mailbox to access the mailbox's archive from Personal.cloud.
Typically the Office 365 administrator sets mailbox delegation permissions. These permissions can be set from the Office 365 admin center or with PowerShell. Office 365 Sync does not synchronize the delegate access that users can grant from Outlook or the Outlook Web App.
Options on the Office 365 Config page control whether the mailbox delegation permissions are synchronized. An option is also provided to remove any previously synchronized mailbox delegation permissions.
When you view the details of an archive account under Account Management, the Delegate Access pane lists any users or mail-enabled security groups that have delegate access to the archive.