Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
- Getting started with Archive Administration
- Archive Overview
- My Config
- About Office 365 mailbox delegation permissions synchronization
- About Provisioning
- About Managed Tags
- About Account Management
- Archive Collectors
- About Box File Archiving
- About Salesforce Chatter Archiving
- About Lync On-Premises Archiving
- About Bloomberg Archiving
- Role Management
- Policy Management
- Authentication Management
- AD FS Configuration Guide
- Retention Management
- Continuity Management
- Reporting and Notifications
- Personal.cloud Deployment for IBM Notes
- Archive Administration Updates in Previous Releases
- Archive Administration Known Issues
August 2015 updates
The following product updates were made available as part of the August 2015 release of Archive Administration.
Box File Archiving file filtering:
Box File Archiving now filters the files that it collects for archiving, based on the file extension. File filtering enables faster archiving of the content that can be indexed for eDiscovery. You can add to the default list of file extensions to archive, and you can continue to define a specific set of file types for individual users. See About Box File Archiving.
Lync On-Premises Archiving now supports Skype for Business:
The Lync Connector version 1.0 application can now be used for archiving from Skype for Business Server 2015.
Single Sign-On solutions are extended to include PingOne:
The single sign-on solutions that are supported for Personal.cloud, Discovery.cloud, and Archive Administration now include PingOne in addition to AD FS 2.0, 2.1, and 3.0, OneLogin and Okta. For assistance with configuring single sign-on access with PingOne, contact Veritas Services & Support.