Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
- Getting started with Archive Administration
- Archive Overview
- My Config
- About Office 365 mailbox delegation permissions synchronization
- About Provisioning
- About Managed Tags
- About Account Management
- Archive Collectors
- About Box File Archiving
- About Salesforce Chatter Archiving
- About Lync On-Premises Archiving
- About Bloomberg Archiving
- Role Management
- Policy Management
- Authentication Management
- AD FS Configuration Guide
- Retention Management
- Continuity Management
- Reporting and Notifications
- Personal.cloud Deployment for IBM Notes
- Archive Administration Updates in Previous Releases
- Archive Administration Known Issues
Changing the file extensions to archive for individual users
For individual users you can pick the file extensions to archive instead of using the file extensions that are configured on the Configuration tab.
The File Types column in the user list on the Account Management tab indicates the file types that are collected for each user. The entry indicates that Box File Archiving collects the file extensions that are defined on the Configuration tab.
To change the file extensions to archive for individual users
- In the left navigation pane, click Box.
- Select the Account Management tab.
- From the user list, select a user and click Pick File Types.
- In the Select File Types dialog, do one of the following:
Select Configured File Types to collect all of the file extensions that are specified on the Configuration tab.
Or select Selected File Types and select the file types that you want to collect.
- Click Save.