Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
- Getting started with Archive Administration
- Archive Overview
- My Config
- About Office 365 mailbox delegation permissions synchronization
- About Provisioning
- About Managed Tags
- About Account Management
- Archive Collectors
- About Box File Archiving
- About Salesforce Chatter Archiving
- About Lync On-Premises Archiving
- About Bloomberg Archiving
- Role Management
- Policy Management
- Import Data
- Authentication Management
- AD FS Configuration Guide
- Retention Management
- Continuity Management
- Reporting and Notifications
- Personal.cloud Deployment for IBM Notes
- Archive Administration Updates in Previous Releases
- Archive Administration Known Issues
November 2014 updates
The following product updates were made available as part of the November 2014 release of Archive Administration.
Support for archiving from Office 365 shared mailboxes - A new option lets you synchronize Office 365 shared mailboxes. If this option is selected, every shared mailbox is targeted for synchronization in all of your Microsoft Office 365 domains. The shared mailboxes are synchronized and billed in the same way as user mailboxes.
The option is turned off by default.
Note that as part of this update, two page names have been renamed within the My Config node in the left navigation pane of Archive Administration.
The Credentials page is now named Office 365 Config.
The Scheduler page is now named Office 365 Sync.
The Archive Administration help describes the new option and how to select it. See Configuring Office 365 Sync.
Suppression of Box file download notification emails for archived files - Box File Archiving now suppresses any file download email notification messages that Box generates when files are archived.
For information on any restrictions currently associated with this enhancement, see the following support article: http://www.veritas.com/docs/000023852