Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
- Getting started with Archive Administration
- Archive Overview
- My Config
- About Office 365 mailbox delegation permissions synchronization
- About Provisioning
- About Managed Tags
- About Account Management
- Archive Collectors
- About Box File Archiving
- About Salesforce Chatter Archiving
- About Lync On-Premises Archiving
- About Bloomberg Archiving
- Role Management
- Policy Management
- Authentication Management
- AD FS Configuration Guide
- Retention Management
- Continuity Management
- Reporting and Notifications
- Personal.cloud Deployment for IBM Notes
- Archive Administration Updates in Previous Releases
- Archive Administration Known Issues
January 2012 updates
The following product updates were made available as part of the January release of Archive Administration.
AD FS Single Sign-On - Single Sign-On for Personal.cloud using Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS) is now available. Configuration of this functionality can be performed on the new Authentication Management page.
Before enabling this functionality, contact Veritas Services & Support. Additional manual steps are required to fully configure Single Sign-On before deployment.
Office 365 Sync issues fixed - numerous Microsoft Office 365 synchronization issues have been addressed.
Alias issue fixed - an issue that caused the Accounts page not to load correctly when any user alias contained an apostrophe has been addressed.