Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
- Getting started with Archive Administration
- Archive Overview
- My Config
- About Office 365 mailbox delegation permissions synchronization
- About Provisioning
- About Managed Tags
- About Account Management
- Archive Collectors
- About Box File Archiving
- About Salesforce Chatter Archiving
- About Lync On-Premises Archiving
- About Bloomberg Archiving
- Role Management
- Policy Management
- Authentication Management
- AD FS Configuration Guide
- Retention Management
- Continuity Management
- Reporting and Notifications
- Personal.cloud Deployment for IBM Notes
- Archive Administration Updates in Previous Releases
- Archive Administration Known Issues
January/February 2012 updates
The following product updates were made available as part of the January/February 2012 release of Archive Administration.
Office 365 web folder push - administrators no longer need to set impersonation commands for Office 365 web folder push using Windows PowerShell commands.
AD FS public key upload issue fixed - an issue with validation of the public keys that are uploaded on the Authentication Management page has been addressed.
Identity Provider URL test connection issue fixed - an issue with validation of the Identity Provider URL entered on the Authentication Management page has been addressed.