Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
- Getting started with Archive Administration
- Archive Overview
- My Config
- About Office 365 mailbox delegation permissions synchronization
- About Provisioning
- About Managed Tags
- About Account Management
- Archive Collectors
- About Box File Archiving
- About Salesforce Chatter Archiving
- About Lync On-Premises Archiving
- About Bloomberg Archiving
- Role Management
- Policy Management
- Import Data
- Authentication Management
- AD FS Configuration Guide
- Retention Management
- Continuity Management
- Reporting and Notifications
- Personal.cloud Deployment for IBM Notes
- Archive Administration Updates in Previous Releases
- Archive Administration Known Issues
March 2012 updates
The following product updates were made available as part of the March 2012 release of Archive Administration.
Microsoft Office 365 domain synchronization - multiple Microsoft Office 365 domains can now be synchronized automatically to Archive Administration. Administrators can also select specific synchronized domains to provision on the Provisioning page.
AD FS Single Sign-On functionality updated - Single Sign-On for Personal.cloud using Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS) can now be fully configured and deployed from Archive Administration.
Retention tag permission definitions revised - the definitions for each retention tag permission has been updated to provide more information.
Office 365 Sync scheduling issues fixed - issues with the Office 365 Sync Scheduler functionality has been addressed. The sync scheduler now works properly when it is set to repeat without specifying an end date.
Office 365 Sync Scheduler report issue fixed - an issue with Office 365 Sync Scheduler reports not being displayed when administrators clickhas been addressed.