Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
- Getting started with Archive Administration
- Archive Overview
- My Config
- About Office 365 mailbox delegation permissions synchronization
- About Provisioning
- About Managed Tags
- About Account Management
- Archive Collectors
- About Box File Archiving
- About Salesforce Chatter Archiving
- About Lync On-Premises Archiving
- About Bloomberg Archiving
- Role Management
- Policy Management
- Import Data
- Authentication Management
- AD FS Configuration Guide
- Retention Management
- Continuity Management
- Reporting and Notifications
- Personal.cloud Deployment for IBM Notes
- Archive Administration Updates in Previous Releases
- Archive Administration Known Issues
May 2012 updates
The following product enhancements were made available as part of the May 2012 release of Archive Administration.
Domino journaling updated - an updated Domino journaling method is now available. The updated method does not require the use of a Mail Journaling Template.
Office 365 Sync pages updated - the pages for Office 365 Sync now only appear for the organizations that have the feature set up.
Identity Provider URL validation updated - the validation process for Identity Provider URLs and Outlook Web Access Identity Provider URLs has been updated. The process now checks to make sure that a connection can be established.