Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
- Getting started with Archive Administration
- Archive Overview
- My Config
- About Office 365 mailbox delegation permissions synchronization
- About Provisioning
- About Managed Tags
- About Account Management
- Archive Collectors
- About Box File Archiving
- About Salesforce Chatter Archiving
- About Lync On-Premises Archiving
- About Bloomberg Archiving
- Role Management
- Policy Management
- Import Data
- Authentication Management
- AD FS Configuration Guide
- Retention Management
- Continuity Management
- Reporting and Notifications
- Personal.cloud Deployment for IBM Notes
- Archive Administration Updates in Previous Releases
- Archive Administration Known Issues
July 2013 updates
The following product updates were made available as part of the July 2013 release of Archive Administration.
SHA-256 hash algorithm compatibility - the SHA-256 hash algorithm can now be used to configure Active Directory Federation Services when Single Sign-On is implemented for Personal.cloud users.
Account export issue fixed - an issue that occurred when an export was performed from the Accounts page after a user account search has been resolved. Before this release, the Excel file that was exported contained all the user accounts for the organization. After this release, the Excel file that is exported only contains the user accounts that were returned from the user account search.
Office 365 validation issue fixed - an issue that prevented user names containing specific characters including dash and underscore from being validated on the Office 365 Credentials page has been addressed.